The Deloitte team is almost ready to move into its new premises in Watefall developed by Atterbury. Atterbury is developed the new Deloitte offices on behalf of a 50-50 JV between co-owners Atterbury and JSE-listed Attacq Limited.The stunning building situated at the Alandale interchange is the latest building to be completed in Watefall.
The building’s key features include
- 42 500 sq. metres GLA
- LEED Silver rated building.
- At least 20% of building materials will contain post- and/or pre-consumer recycled content.
- An integrated transport plan will connect the building to public transport systems, provides cyclist facilities and preferential parking for “green” vehicles.
- Enhanced ventilation, views and usage of low emitting material ensures occupant wellbeing.
- It will have indigenous landscaping with efficient irrigation supplied by 100% harvested rain/sub-soil drainage water.
- 75% of construction waste was reused/recycled.